Whats on in Hyde Park?
After such a beautiful weekend of weather could spring now be approaching? The focus has to be on the great outdoors and as well as shopping until you drop in and around Knightsbridge and Sloane Street, there are plenty of outdoor activities for adults and children taking place this spring and summer in Hyde Park.
- 12th April – PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS
10.00am – 3pm Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens with Cameron Pearce
- April 15th and 16th – DISCOVERY DAY – ANIMAL MAGIC
Drop in between 11am to 3pm to learn about nature’s new spring babies.
- May 3rd – WALK IN THE PARK – DAWN CHORUS
For the early birds among you – 5am to 7am.
- May 11th – INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS
This practical class will teach you the basic techniques of mindfulness meditations.
- May 25th and June 29th – PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS
25th May – 10am to 3pm – stroll through the park with Sam Hobson to take your wildlife and landscape photography to a new level
29th June – 6pm to 9pm with Czech Conroy.
- May 30th – VITALITY WORLD TRIATHLON
The Vitality World Triathlon London is one of the world's leading triathlon events and one of only two legacy events from the 2012 Olympic games still open to public participation.
- June 18th-28th - BARCLAYCARD BRITISH SUMMERTIME
Live music, comedy and films; themed pubs, cocktail bars and independent food stalls
- June 22nd – YOGA & SUPERFOOD SUMMER BBQ
Celebrate the summer equinox with an energetic yoga class followed by a super healthy BBQ – 6.30pm to 9pm.
- August 7th –BAT WALK IN THE PARK
Using bat detectors so that bat echo-location calls are audible to humans, starting at the Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens – 8.30pm to 10pm.
- August 7th and 14th – PETER PAN WALK IN THE PARK
See where J M Barrie was inspired to write the Peter Pan plays and stories – 11am to 12.30pm